SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lost my Mother this evening.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost my Mother this evening. Login/Join 
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
my deepest sympathy for your loss

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
P-220 Man- that's a tough one and a hard four week. Condolences.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. Our prayers and condolences.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my condolences to you and your family

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. My condolences.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.
My condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone. I appreciate every single post.

She was 84 years old, but in relatively good health until the last 5 weeks or so.

Yes, she is in a better place, but it still sucks.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn't see this until now. My sincerest condolences. Memories are to be cherished and become sweeter with time.

Posts: 645 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I was away most of the week & just saw this. Sorry to hear about your Mother P-220.

I agree with you about the excellent care hospice gives. Both to their patient & their family. They were there for us when my Dad died in '85, and again 30 years later for Mom's last few days.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please accept our deepest condolences concerning the loss of your mother.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23260 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry. Losing a mother is a tough thing....

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Please accept my sincere condolences and prayers for your peace and strength.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I just visited my soon to be 93 year old mother and could see how rapidly she has been declining. I’m dreading the day she passes. I’m doing my best to spend as much time with her as I can.

Cherish the memories as I’m sure you have many.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6317 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post