SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apparently Chase finds it strange or does not like you paying your credit card in cash
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apparently Chase finds it strange or does not like you paying your credit card in cash Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
to clarify, they won't allow me to mmake a cash deposit to their accounts, i'm not on the accounts. still a lousy policy

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
the LEO in me says SCAMMER

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3350 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
google up USAA scam, it is an employee based scam and this sounds ljust like it

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3350 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
i don't like chase for a lot of reasons. One of them is when i give my kids cash birthday presents, etc., they won't accept cash deposits to their accounts, insist on it being a check.

This is quite common. I believe it is Federal regulation or at least pressure. You know... fighting drugs, terrorism, tax evasion, take your pick.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post