SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dave Troung is the man... again!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dave Troung is the man... again! Login/Join 
posted
Those of you who have done business with Dave know how this is gonna go. I wanted to get my wife something special for our anniversary. There are several jewelry stores, not far from where we live. But I wanted to see if I could get exactly what I wanted, and not settle for what was available. I sent him a photo of something similar, and told him how I wanted it configured. He said "No problem", and delivered a beautiful piece. LSS, it's a family pendant with mine and my kid's birthstones. My wife absolutely loves it! Dave and his staff are awesome, kept me informed of every step involved. Give him a shot for your business.

Posts: 3649 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We were in CA last week. Finally had timing work out & got to stop into Mimi's & meet Dave in person.
No other jeweler we'll use!

ETA: My wife was browsing the cases while I was chatting to Dave. Might prove to have been a dangerous stop. Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16014 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Dave is a fantastic jeweler and an even better human being.

Congrats on your anniversary!

Posts: 6084 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That is sharp! I've never been disappointed in Dave's business.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17624 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post