SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any car guys in the Tallahassee, FL area?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any car guys in the Tallahassee, FL area? Login/Join 
Picture of Censored
posted
I am considering a Porsche 911 that is located down there. Not sure if I want to drive 10 hours to see it. Flights are $$$$ crazy since the storm. Wanted to see if there is a local forum member who could check it out for me before I commit to the drive.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Sorry I live too far away but if you contact the local Porsche Club of America chapter I'm sure they would know someone (a qualified mechanic) who could do a PPI (pre purchase inspection).

It usually runs $2-300 depending on how long it takes...

You can reach the national office at (410) 381-0911. They should be able to steer you in the right direction...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6332 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Sorry I live too far away but if you contact the local Porsche Club of America chapter I'm sure they would know someone (a qualified mechanic) who could do a PPI (pre purchase inspection).

It usually runs $2-300 depending on how long it takes...

You can reach the national office at (410) 381-0911. They should be able to steer you in the right direction...

Thanks

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post