SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chicago going for a new record of killings
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Chicago going for a new record of killings Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Lotsa head shots, damn.

Headshots are easy when you walk up to people in a crowd and put it to the back of their head......

Or when they are lying on the ground shot already shot multiple times. The coup de grâce usually means mercy killing, in this use by gangsta thugs it is making sure "he be dead".

For me, Second City Cop Blog and Hey Jackass.com are both required daily reading.

Posts: 3934 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
With all the talk around the U.S. and especially in Chicago about all the shootings and murders, the Cardinal of the archdiocese of Chicago said that ICE officers are not allowed into Catholic schools without a warrant....

I guess that is the most important issue for the archdiocese..right?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Here is site I watch on a regular basis.

http://heyjackass.com/

Please do not discount it because of the name.

I promise you, you will not believe the numbers when you first visit.

The numbers are real and it is shameful.

That site is run by a Chicago PO. Some of the stories he tells are unbelievable! He is a relative of my business partner.

That is awesome. I am not sure where I was first directed to this site, but it may have been here on SIGforum.

Like I said, when you first go to the site, you say "no way in hell". This is one city, not a country.

Please send your business partner's relative a "well done". Without this site, I doubt anyone would have any idea of the carnage in Chicago.

I talk to him every few months. The SAVAGES are restless is one of his favorite lines. Tells us we only hear a fraction of the crap that goes down on a daily basis. To him it is truly a war zone!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Report This Post