SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for friends please; fatal church bus wreck...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for friends please; fatal church bus wreck... Login/Join 
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted
For those in the southeast who have heard about the church bus wreck in the Atlanta area yesterday killing one teenage girl and injuring many more, several of those were personally known to me, including one who is in critical condition. If you are the praying type, please pray for Sarah's family and friends (the 17-year old who died), and for Meleah who is in critical condition. I visited her in the hospital right after she was born, and watched her grow up into a beautiful young Christian woman who just graduated high school two weeks ago! She is in pretty bad condition right now and really could use your prayers!!!

Posts: 4779 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 900 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
That's terrible news. Thoughts and prayers inbound.

Posts: 13063 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
I hate reading stories like that. It really hits home when there's a connection, even if an invisible one.

Prayers inbound!!!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
May God Bless.

Posts: 11983 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19709 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Indeed Bill.

Prayers for sure. The story and Sarah's parents' comments on the channel 19 story made me cry.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
How sad. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Prayers have been offered.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Prayers and good thoughts.

What is with all these bus wrecks lately. Especially down here (southeast).

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7864 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Saw that on the news. Prayers lifted for all.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent,

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Done and more to come.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Done. So sad.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Done. Terrible news.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers from tac and mrs tac and family here in UK.

tac

Posts: 11439 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
prayers sent.

Posts: 3816 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our thoughts and prayers as well....

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1548 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1310 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post