SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Forget Ukrainian refugees the real refugees are climate refugees according to Kerry.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forget Ukrainian refugees the real refugees are climate refugees according to Kerry. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
Thank God we didn’t elect the male order bride in 2004 he’s a bigger bafoon than his boss.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...sis-climate-refugees

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
How is he even able to talk with his head so far up his ass?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16527 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Screw that idiot.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Why is he always sticking his tongue out lately? Dud needs to be in a home for the aged muy pronto

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Probably owns a company that makes wind turbines.

Posts: 5307 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
It is a Democrat thing I guess, he moved over and married the rich widow of a fellow senator (Sen. Heinz - Heinz ketchup, etc.) who died, body still warm and all.

Hunter Biden was banging his brothers widow before his body was warm.

Bill Clinton was banging anything but Hillary's cold body!

JF Kerry can go f off.

HK Ag

Posts: 3505 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Why is he always sticking his tongue out lately? Dud needs to be in a home for the aged muy pronto

Probably thinks he can run for President again given just how bad our current President is doing.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3516 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
When the only tool you’ve got is a hammer…..

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29714 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember when this guy got hassled in the airports? He could not handle it at all. Got all hot and bothered.
Very pretentious guy with a thin skin.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
He can shove his climate hysteria up his ass.

I'll start driveing around in an electric car as soon as he starts flying around in an electric plane.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Climate change isn’t killing Ukrainians. Russians are!!!!!!

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 546 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
JF Kerry can go f off.

he's known in my sector as "JF'nK"

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I've heard some stupid things in my time but holy cow!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37989 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to believe he believes the nonsense he spouts? Is he just ‘all in’, since it’s his job, just gets absorbed in the mission?

Posts: 6172 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Hes trying to prove that hes still relevant.

He was way out over his skis as SoS and now hes got this low importance role more suited to his "skilset" so hes got to keep reminding us how awesome he is...

Second announcement like this from him since the invasion started.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dems knew they had to put somebody in a 'high-level position' to give the appearance that climate-change is so, so important, so they installed Lurch to keep the seat warm and he can do what he does best: bounce around the world, rub-elbows with the rich and well connected, repeat whatever climate-change mantra they gave him and keep the conversation going over cocktails & finger-food.

What's amazing is how he's able to fit his entire foot into his mouth

Posts: 14664 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I've hated the asshole ever since he threw his fellow Vietnam soldiers under the bus during a congressional hearing. He's a poster boy of the hypocritical left.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
repeat whatever climate-change mantra they gave him

I can't decide whether his narrative comes from parroting back written daily points, a resident data chip is activate to assemble a random standard word salad set remotely, or he has some kind of data port for insertion of thumb-drives of the days topic.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Getting messages from Marshall Applewhite captaining the mothership …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Why does anyone pay any attention at all to this moron? We wouldn't pay much attention to a drug addled transient living under a bridge and howling at the planes flying overhead, and he's about as relevant as this stooge. Karry's 15 minutes ended a long time ago when he turned on the US military in Vietnam. Wanna hurt this clown the most? Then completely ignore him.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post