SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police Academy/swearing in present?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police Academy/swearing in present? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:
Just wanted to update those that answered. I got him a Leatherman, small 100 lum stylus pocket light and a Dunkin Dounuts gift card. The Grand Rapids Chief travelled to my sons graduation and he was the only one going to GRPD. The Chief seemed like a solid guy and travelled over 2 hours each way. Some of the other Departments that were closer didn’t show up for their graduates.

My son had his badge pinned on by his father in law a retired Captain from the Macomb County Sheriff’s office.

Thank You everyone for all the advice and suggestions, I will be getting him monthly gift bags till we get him kitted out.

Grand Rapids Michigan? The Chief there is a former boss in the Chicago Police. A great guy and a class act.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:
Just wanted to update those that answered. I got him a Leatherman, small 100 lum stylus pocket light and a Dunkin Dounuts gift card. The Grand Rapids Chief travelled to my sons graduation and he was the only one going to GRPD. The Chief seemed like a solid guy and travelled over 2 hours each way. Some of the other Departments that were closer didn’t show up for their graduates.

My son had his badge pinned on by his father in law a retired Captain from the Macomb County Sheriff’s office.

Thank You everyone for all the advice and suggestions, I will be getting him monthly gift bags till we get him kitted out.

Grand Rapids Michigan? The Chief there is a former boss in the Chicago Police. A great guy and a class act.

Yes Grand Rapids Michigan, I was going to shoot you and CPD Sig an email. I talked to him for about 5 minutes and struck me as genuine.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
Might find something here for future ideas.

https://calibrepress.com/

Under Construction

Posts: 362 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post