SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The karmanator.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The karmanator. Login/Join 
Picture of creslin
posted
What is it?
How does it work?

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1565 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Karmanator

It picks winners, at random, from Karma threads. It was created by SF member Chance.

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
You have to insert a quarter first though.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
awesome thanks for the info!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1565 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
When you fully understand the Karmanator, you will be ready to leave the monastery.

Posts: 109046 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
Karmanator

It picks winners, at random, from Karma threads. It was created by SF member Chance.

It also creates code to embed Youtube videos and Vine videos. Just copy and paste the address to the Youtube video and it will create code that you copy and paste into a post and it will embed the video for you.

Also has a Sigforum search feature.

Very handy app!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
it works by not selecting anyone named Karl. thats how it got its name.

Karl + Terminator = Karlmanator = eliminates all names named Karl.

It also only picks old members too Razz

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
It also only picks old members too Razz

Not old. "High profile".

(And don't forget... If you experience a high-profile member for longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.)

Posts: 33037 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Yea somehow Chance actually created a formula/script to have the Karmanator select popular members, 90% of the time, every time.

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
When you fully understand the Karmanator, you will be ready to leave the monastery.

Until then he has to remain celibate and live with a bunch of guys who may, or may not, be wearing anything under their robes?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:

Until then he has to remain celibate and live with a bunch of guys who may, or may not, be wearing anything under their robes?

why would you wear anything under the robe?

Posts: 8178 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:
quote:

Unitards are approved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
quote:
quote:

Unitards are approved.

Not if you're taking Flomax!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
You have to insert a quarter first though.

...and sign the waiver.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:...

I'm bold.

I run around nekked under all of my clothes all the time. Even in pub-lik...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
quote:
I run around nekked under all of my clothes all the time.

Interesting. I run around in public naked under your clothes, too....

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post