SIGforum
SHOT SHOW 2018 requests

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7220080634

January 15, 2018, 08:21 PM
EasyFire
SHOT SHOW 2018 requests
Would really like to know if a safety is planned for the P365.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI
January 16, 2018, 09:12 PM
10-7 leo
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
I'm very interested in how the P365 feels in the hand as compared to the P290. The P290 felt like a 1"X2" board in my hand and the trigger reach was too short. I had trouble pulling the trigger through every time during qualifications.

Would you possibly be able to dry fire it and see if the trigger breaks in a comfortable spot. For me, the P229 was a tad long, the P239 and P320 medium grip are just right.

Rereading my post, I was not as clear as I should/ could have been.

I'm very interested in how the P365 feels in the hand as compared to the P290. The P290 felt like a 1"X2" board in my hand and the trigger reach was too short. I had trouble pulling the trigger through every time during qualifications. I had trouble pulling the trigger far enough to get it to break about 5- 10% of the time during qualifications. It would have been better for me if the trigger didn't break as far back as it does.

Would you possibly be able to dry fire it and see if the trigger breaks in a comfortable spot. For me, the P229 was a tad long, the P239 and P320 medium grip are just right.
The reach on the P229 was a tad long for the DA pull, the SA was fine. The break point was good as well. The reach on the P239 and P320 medium grip is perfect and the break point is good as well.

Thanks!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin
January 17, 2018, 12:43 AM
jac1304
Fn scar mk20 SSR if you could...get some pictures and see if it’s ever coming out to the general population... thanks
January 17, 2018, 10:29 AM
skonie
If you can get more info on the new Franklin Armory Reformation, that would be great.
January 17, 2018, 01:04 PM
sadlerbw
As a general question, maybe ask some of the big manufacturers how the .357 Sig is doing. Any resurgence in interest with the PCC craze that is going on, or is it still 9mm, .45, .40, and then a big drop in interest to any other centerfire pistol caliber?

Also, see if Ruger has any interest in getting into the lever gun market. It would seem like a good combination to have with their revolver business. I still hold out hope that they buy Marlin away from it's current corporate overlords, but that is probably a pipe dream.

- Bret
January 17, 2018, 01:28 PM
benny6
I'm going too. It will be my first time. I'll be there from Tuesday through Friday.

Contact e-mail is in my signature line. I was just waiting to see if a thread popped up like this.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
January 17, 2018, 01:31 PM
benny6
quote:
Originally posted by southernmaninla:
I will be there Saturday to Saturday. I'm game for a Meetup. Any night but Wed.

Wednesday night huh? I think I'm busy that night too. Smile

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
January 18, 2018, 08:26 AM
steelcityfishanddive
If you could, please stop by Walther and see if they plan on releasing the new PPQsc solely with the button mag release or if a paddle mag release version will become available. Thank you
January 19, 2018, 06:48 AM
Fire Away
With respect to the P320, when will they sell grip modules with the manual safety cutout in different sizes/colors? Customer Service told me a while back that they were going to offer them, but didn't know when. In particular, I'm interested in the Carry and Subcompact versions.
January 19, 2018, 08:33 AM
Rob Decker
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
With respect to the P320, when will they sell grip modules with the manual safety cutout in different sizes/colors? Customer Service told me a while back that they were going to offer them, but didn't know when. In particular, I'm interested in the Carry and Subcompact versions.

And compact, please.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.
January 19, 2018, 08:36 AM
RichardC
Please find out how soon Sig MPX's in 357 Sig will be hitting the dealer's shelves.

( )

January 19, 2018, 08:50 AM
BillyBonesNY
Tell Angus Hobdell at CZ, that they need to make the cz75 compact in stainless!!!

Even as a limited custom custom shop run.

http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org
January 20, 2018, 06:35 PM
Dakor
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Please ask a Sig representative:
1. When will the P210 Carry model be available?
2. When will the (non-P320) X5 models be launched in the US? Please mention there are some of us that would prefer no rail.
3. Any plans on introducing an all stainless P938, per Shot Show remarks many years ago?
4. Same goes for an all-stainless P225... although I’ll pass on one if it’s based on the P239, aka P225-A1.

Thanks for following-up on these questions next week and I too am interested in when Sig might introduce the MPX in 357 Sig.
January 20, 2018, 08:37 PM
Rob Decker
Also - any movement with the supposed plans to make the P225A1 magazines full grip length, as opposed to shorting us a couple of rounds by just slapping a plastic plug on the bottom of a P239 magazine?

Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.
January 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
BB61
If you could get the actual specifications for the new Walther PPQ M2SC - height, length, width, weight would be appreciated.

Anything new from HK’s pistol line especially if they are going to release a button VP series or a SS VP too.

Thanks1

January 21, 2018, 06:43 PM
OnyxShooter
I'd be interested to know if Ruger has any plans to make the 3" Wiley Clapp GP100 models in 7 shot.
January 21, 2018, 06:46 PM
JJexp
I hear palmetto is releasing an mp-5 clone. I’m wondering if they’ll be sub 1000 dollar guns.
January 21, 2018, 11:08 PM
DitchDoctor911
I would like to know about the IWI Tavor 7 in 7.62 if you can. Thanks.
January 22, 2018, 07:09 AM
NikonUser
I will be at SHOT Wednesday through Friday in a sports optics booth. (Imagine that.)

ETA: It's not the Nikon booth.
January 22, 2018, 07:56 AM
CD228
If someone could politely ask H&K if/when they will release a pistol with a button style magazine release vs a paddle in the US. Also please say nice things about their Social Media Lady (Facebook Savage).

Thank you.

And tell the SIG guys that the Classic P series is still awesome. Also tell them that the Gray Guns gang is awesome and that SIG should listen to Bruce.