SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are you wasting toothpaste?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are you wasting toothpaste? Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5481 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m not a toothpaste waster. It's just one of my many attributes.

Posts: 26919 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
There is a point of diminishing returns after a kidney bean.

Posts: 27970 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The less you waste on your teeth, the more you'll have for polishing your yellow-hazed headlight lenses.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Serious post: I wish someone had told me this a long time before or I had listened to my last dentist who took over my old dentist's practice.

She said that I should spend just 20 seconds on each side of my teeth: Lower left outside, Upper left outside, Upper right inside, Lower right inside, Lower right outside, Upper right outside, Upper left inside, and Lower left inside. At the time, I looked at her incredulous and told her I didn't have time for that. I could see that took her aback and she kept quiet after that. At the time, I was still working and honestly didn't think I had time for that.

Since then, I have done that at a minimum. And I've had 3 teeth cleaning since then and the hygienist said she wished everyone took care of my teeth the way I do.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19676 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not wasting . Only a quarter of the amount pictured in the o.p. , for me.
And I purchase the least expensive paste that's on sale .
My dentist told me to do so.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post