SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody Else Have Christmas Tree Up?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody Else Have Christmas Tree Up? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My cats really enjoyed Christmas. Not only did they scale the tree, they batted off the ornaments. I would find ornaments under things in July! Had to wire it to the wall.
And no tree until after Thanksgiving.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Day after Thanksgiving, and we watch Family Man & Die Hard as we decorate it.

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
My cats really enjoyed Christmas. Not only did they scale the tree, they batted off the ornaments. I would find ornaments under things in July! Had to wire it to the wall.
And no tree until after Thanksgiving.

My ex had a German "snap together" Christmas tree in her family, so she took said tree from storage area and brought it into the apartment. It was still in the bag and our rescue cat immediately took interest in the bag.

Ex and I then went out shopping....

And, came home to find apartment living room trashed. Bag torn apart, pieces of Christmas tree, lamp knocked over and pieces of MOUSE on the rug.

And, a purring cat.

There had been a Mouse or two in the bag while it was stored away.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
There are folks around here who already have up their trees and outside/yard/house decorations.

That doesn't surprise me. What does surprise me are the number of people (and not ones with physical limitations) who PAY services to put up their outside Christmas decorations.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Remember, "For every Christmas light that is lit before Thanksgiving Day, an Elf kills a Raindeer"

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post