SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Asking about dealers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asking about dealers? Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted
I seem to recall a posting about NOT asking about different gun, shops, ect.
I want to ask about one I found online but also do not want to ruffle any feathers.

I scrolled through about 12 or so pages of the boss's posting but failed to find anything.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
The forum office is the best place to inquire of the management, not here.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
There was a post about stopping this practice. Basically do a little research and you will find your answer. If it’s too good to be true then it’s a scam.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^To add, part of the reasoning was/is to ensure that traffic was not driven to such sites as a result of being posted on SIGforum.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Is "so and so dot com legit?" is a big no no.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post