SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your Flair : a poll
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Flair : a poll Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I've been thinking about things. You know, this'n'that. It's possible I may have been hypnotized recently, I'm not sure. I seem to be missing some time, my memory is kinda fuzzy. Oh, nothing like alien abduction, anal probing and the like. No, this is strictly terrestrial in nature.

Sleepin' in, thinkin' about stuff. I don't play Minecraft, so that may be why I'm stymied- pleasantly stymied, mind you, not all constipated kinda stymied. Pretty much not givin' a shit about being stymied.

And I don't think I'll be coming in this Saturday, so if you can just go ahead and work that out, that'll be great.

Question:
What's it gonna be?

Choices:
Fifteen Pieces of Flair
Thirty-Seven Pieces of Flair

Posts: 107686 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
how much room you got on the front of your shirt?

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Well, are you the kind of person who only wants to do the bare minimum?

Posts: 6502 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
As they say, "go big or go home".

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16530 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
the only Flair that matters is Ric Flair,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10433 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I think that 15 pieces of flair is just right!

I have at least that many on right now Big Grin

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
As long as your TPS reports are in order that would be great.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Does a red stapler count as flair?

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3929 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's possible I may have been hypnotized recently...

Seems like Bendable may have been the culprit... Big Grin

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
..and remember, next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day so you know...if you want to, go ahead and wear your Hawaiian shirt and jeans (with your flair)

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PC load letter? What the fuck is that????

Posts: 686 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Pimp Hat? Purple is typical, Yellow with feather makes a statement. Shoes your call unless you need a hand. Just putting it out there.
Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Just so you know, wearing a Hawaiian shirt is now evidence you’re a white supremacist. The 4chan folks trolled the wokies again.

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Not so much that it's flaming.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8357 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16720 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I swear to God, if Para asks me to move my desk one more time, I'ma burn this place to the ground.

Posts: 32540 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I chose 37 because I like prime numbers.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13295 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Watch out for your cornhole bud.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t say I’m missing it , Bob.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11301 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post