SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ami Horowitz convinces college students to donate money to the Taliban (video)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ami Horowitz convinces college students to donate money to the Taliban (video) Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Saw this a couple weeks ago and was not in the least surprised, unfortunately. Frown

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Uhhhhhh…aiding and giving comfort to the enemy??? WTF, over?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Uhhhhhh…aiding and giving comfort to the enemy??? WTF, over?

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. As he was doing this on the pretext of raising funds for the Taliban and, presumably, wasn't actually going to donate the money to them, I'm assuming no laws were violated. But, there is no missing the fact that if given the opportunity, the Taliban could probably fund raise on some U.S. college campuses...and while they are fund raising they could probably recruit there as well. Roll Eyes

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to see him in the Deep South on College Game Day.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Extremely bad idea. Some of the good ole boys down here might take great exception to the message and deal ole Ami an attitude adjustment.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Extremely bad idea. Some of the good ole boys down here might take great exception to the message and deal ole Ami an attitude adjustment.
This was at Berkeley, Ami is on our side, the purpose of the video is to show how stupid the indoctrinated liberal institutions have become. I don't know that he would even bother trying that in a red state... Even though there are plenty of leftist institutions in red states.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I get it. I just think filming the uproar and posting it alongside the Berekley video would be entertaining. College game day is not the atmosphere of a redneck bar. You can always have security standing by.

I recall a Canadian program soliciting signatures to preserve Canada's National Igloo as the Province was running out of funds to cool the structure. This was at Harvard and they got lots of signatures.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post