SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Karmanator...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Karmanator... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Just a reminder that there is a new link for the Karmnator.

https://imaginekitty.com/karma.php

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
It’s a cheap knock-off but it works. Big Grin

I’ve got some work to do on it (it’s really inefficient) and I need a much better domain name. If there are any issues make sure to copy any error messages and let me know the problem at the email in my profile.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for doing this, Mark.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I'm just happy to have this available again as I'd been wanting to provide some karmas, but wasn't sure the most fair way to pick a winner!

Thanks Mark!!!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post