SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you smoke tobacco products? Did you ever, or have you never? Let's talk about smoking And A Poll!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you smoke tobacco products? Did you ever, or have you never? Let's talk about smoking And A Poll! Login/Join 
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I attended a parochial high school in Chicago… We certainly had an outside smoking section for the men.

We also jammed guitars in the hallways… great school and experience.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My high school (1950s) did not have a designated spot for kids (and teachers) to smoke. Since I did not smoke, I've no idea where the smokers went to do it. There was a fast food place adjacent to the school grounds -- maybe they went there.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Smoke cigarettes for a long time. Quit cold turkey and carried a pack in my pocket for x2 weeks after I quit. Kinda as a F-U to my self. I know... sounds strange but it worked.

Occasionally will smoke a cigar as a social thing. Maybe 1-4 times a year depending on the year.

I do enjoy a cigar. I just absolutely hate smoking one by myself. Gets boring about half way through without some converstaion.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post