SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dan Bongino on Obama, Mueller and Biggest Scam ... (YouTube link)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan Bongino on Obama, Mueller and Biggest Scam ... (YouTube link) Login/Join 
posted
I’ll just leave this here. I learned some new stuff. Bongino is great.

At 18:00 minutes he says the dossier on Trump was effectively written in 2007. Yes, 2007. Watch and it will be explained.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

I apologize for not embedding the video.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
WOW! I was glued to the entire video. Makes you despise Clinton and Obama even more. Trump should make an Oval Office speech and break the whole thing down for America and the world. Makes Sessions look like an ass for recusing himself.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Watched the link! Enlightening, disgusting.

I ordered the book!

Having said all that, after listening to Bongino, I have to wonder if any of those traitors will ever come to trial.

The problem with that trial, as I see it, is that the swamp is so deep and so many politicraPs are involved that there is no serious interest in this ever coming to trial.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Sadly, Dan doubts the democrats will ever see justice.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Unreal, thanks for posting.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Dan is a patriot.

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I hope that Dan is watching his back.

It would be a shame if he ever committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head...twice.

Posts: 20122 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I don't doubt a word he said but I seriously doubt anything will ever come of it.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
The connections are strong.
But sadly it's just too much for most to comprehend, including myself.

I learned in business that when you complicate things with too much info the ball gets dropped.

A few things at a time leads to completion but time changes and the course changes.

The abuse of power will lead this country, every term, more and more away until society breaks down and corruption takes over.

Sad future, but undeniably it's coming.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's exactly what they want you to think, but it's not true at all. This isn't rocket science. Our government has dealt with all manners of organized crime much more complicated than this matter and had no problems connecting the dots, making charts to show to juries, and sending those involved to prison.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15724 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
^^^
Yup. No more complicated than many other RICO cases.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Sadly, Dan doubts the democrats will ever see justice.
Dan's a realist, and the reality right now is that connected, elitist, liberals are all but untouchable.

I too just ordered a copy of his book on Amazon. Spygate

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

That's exactly what they want you to think, but it's not true at all. This isn't rocket science. Our government has dealt with all manners of organized crime much more complicated than this matter and had no problems connecting the dots, making charts to show to juries, and sending those involved to prison.
The problem with that theory is that government 'is' the same as organized crime at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:

true to a point, but in its case it was the government and its agencies that became the criminal organizations

you really think they will hold anyone accountable? not likely

there is no justice in this country - certainly not for sedition and crimes against the citizens and republic

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Dan laid out several points better than I have heard in the past. Shit, the scandal is wider than I first thought!

I'm in total agreement that w/o most media reporting who, what, where, how, and why this went wrong there will be no appetite for prosecution. Most network journalism has turned to mush.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2011 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 1/2 way through the book, it's amazing. If they made it into a movie, everyone would call it too far fetched.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I just ordered the book On Amazon and looking forward to reading it. Trump will have 6 years to put together a team of true Americans to topple these corrupt elitist criminals. Okay, maybe I'm a half full kind of guy, but I'm not giving up on our country quite yet.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post