SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help me name my new energy drop shot drink
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me name my new energy drop shot drink Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
What happens when you have a newborn who keeps you up all night and then a woodpecker acts like a peckerwood right outside your bedroom window at 5 something in the mornin?

This is what happens. You create a monster.

It needs a name. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Black Death Big Grin

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
eyes wide open

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55177 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
5 hour starbang

Posts: 5536 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Flaming Feces

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wake & Shake

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bootysweat

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
How about "Uncontrollable Rage 2.0"

Or perhaps "STICKMAN SMASH!!! Mk. II"

quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionBoy:
Bootysweat

Big Grin

"Man, I'm thirsty... Might as well have some of this Booty Sweat I got back in Da Nang!"

Posts: 33038 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Neuroquake!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... Stung ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Blinking is for pussies.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4804 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Stickman's Stinky Eyed Killer Kaffine Kaputski

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Whoa....For about two hours I felt quite awake. Bouts of euphoria would come and go randomly. Probably the caffeine and sleep deprivation. Time for a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On a Wing
and a Prayer
Picture of Pilken
posted Hide Post
That is what you call:

A Seattle Space Needle.

-------------------------
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
- Dr. Seuss

Posts: 2624 | Location: FINALLY just outside of Chicagoland | Registered: April 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
"The Fibrillator"

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2050 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Cuban coffee. It at least MIGHT come close anyway. Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Lahar.

Refers to a large earth movement, like when a hill side sluffs, ie. a destructive mudflow on the slopes of a volcano.

Posts: 2844 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
"The Cornholio"

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
New Pecker 5

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
5 hour fuck you

Posts: 8178 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post