SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BlacKkKlansman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BlacKkKlansman Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted
So I’m flying back from work (deadheading)to Seattle. And one of the “new” releases to watch is BlacKkKlansman. This is a Spike Lee film based on events of 1979. Actually fairly entertaining movie to watch up until the last three minutes of the film. Which you won’t see in the trailer. My thoughts were: another major jab at out President. I was actually very surprised-not in a good way- Anyoneone else see this movie?
Thoughts?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFc6I0rgmgY

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Yea I watched it. Left me super confused. I like most movies but that one was a "hard pass" for me.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8849 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would NOT support anything that would put any money in this ignoramus's wallet. Or any other Hollywood scum bag actor/actress.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I'm not surprised that the movie was a jab at mainstream America. Spike Lee is a leftwing nut job. If his name is on the label, I won't buy the product.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TigerDore,

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Was he a blind black man like the white power leader in the Chapelle skit?

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JBC-9k3y1ew

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
That Chappelle skit is one of his best. And not based on actual events. Lol.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Anything from Spike Lee will be from an obnoxious leftist perspective, which is why I avoid his works.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I do not pay money to get lambasted by racist to tell me how racist I apparently am because I am white. Fuck that guy. Don't give any money to that epic shit stain.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post