SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    North Carolina burglary fail (big time)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Carolina burglary fail (big time) Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

CAROLINA BEACH, N.C. – A man accused of breaking into a home in Carolina beach reportedly ended up getting into a fight with the resident.

Scott Hettinger with the Carolina Beach Police Department tells WECT-TV they found the suspect, John Alexander Bracken, laying in the front yard of the home after being called out on a breaking and entering.

Officers determined that Bracken had kicked in the front door of the home, only to find the resident inside. That's when the resident started beating the suspect to protect his property, according to WWAY-TV.

The resident was not injured.

Bracken was taken to the New Hanover County Jail under $7.500 bond. He faces charges of burglary, injury to real property and injury to personal property.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ten-by-resident.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Looks like the residence is right-handed.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14146 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"and injury to personal property. "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ten-by-resident.html

I guess he got blood on the carpet.

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody used his face for a trampoline! Eek

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
cool Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
I guess he's lucky the resident was up for a fight. He would not have been so lucky at my house as he would have been looking down the barrel of a gun.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
He is wishing he would have taken what was behind door #2.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
He's going to be the laughing stock of the county jail.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Looks like the residence is right-handed.

Could be a hell of a jab.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Damn,talk about an ass whipping he will not forget anytime soon.

Posts: 22420 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
The criminal is just plain lucky he didn't get drilled. The homeowner was probably in pretty good shape, and knows something of the street.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8917 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Those retired broads in Carolina beach are pretty tough, even if they only weigh 85# soaking wet.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Why do we assume he got hit by a fist? I would think her right foot would have done nearly as well. And he didn't expect it.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Excellent, you guys are killin me. The 85 lbs soaking wet is true. Mess with a country girl and you're gonna get it. I know I married one. And when they exceed 85 lbs the beating escalates exponentially.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8917 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Foolio was heard to say, "I got mah rights."

To which the resident responded, "And I'm gonna give you so many rights you'll be beggin' for some lefts."

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5524 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the victim used his left foot. Smile

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/mdKEPEiNxDI

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
He is wishing he would have taken what was behind door #2.

Probably took a #2 when the beating started.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post