SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The F.B.I is at it again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The F.B.I is at it again Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
FBI Tells Americans to Report ‘Family Members and Peers’ for ‘Suspicious Behaviors’

Link to Breitbart article

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The FBI should be reporting on themselves.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The FBI can report Deez Nuts

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
They should be renamed the Cheka...

I can see this turning out well with children reporting their "non-woke" parents for their transgressions ....like using the word Tranny

I use that example because my son and I got in a yelling match almost 2 years ago and he threw that one in my face.

There again I figure I am already on a watch list due to the websites I read.

I think I will just start sending out random emails to people with phrases like "John has a long moustache....John has a long moustache" Wink

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Oh for a return to the days when a 'transformer' was a car or a truck that turned into a giant freakin' robot - or the other way 'round.

Posts: 11324 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Another move to destroy the family unit. Nothing new here.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
FBI Tells Americans to Report ‘Family Members and Peers’ for ‘Suspicious Behaviors’

Stalin would be happy!

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many of the mass shootings turned out after the fact that people close enough to see it unfolding reported the shooter to the FBI/local cops and they did bubkis.

FBI can go get bent.

Posts: 4769 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
How many of the mass shootings turned out after the fact that people close enough to see it unfolding reported the shooter to the FBI/local cops and they did bubkis.

That's easy to fix. Just tell the Cheka FBI the possible shooter has been seen wearing a MAGA hat

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
learn how to spot suspicious behaviors and report them to the #FBI.

Suspicious behaviors like dressing in all black from head to toe, burning and looting small businesses, attacking people on the streets, calling for anarchy, burning federal buildings?

Is that suspicious behavior or are we talking about wearing a MAGA hat?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stalin would be proud

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
How many mass shooters/murderers did the feebs get tipped off on but for some reason ignored the warnings? Seems there have been a few.

However the agency devoting its manpower to seizing legos and arresting trespassing senior citizens is a resource well spent. Mad

Posts: 3149 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Why do Matrix agents and FBI agents look so similar?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Americans need to flood the FBI tip line with calls like...

Fred went in the bathroom with a rolled magazine 45 min ago, been quiet in there....

Janice got this plain brown box today and took it straight into her room and closed the door. I think I hear buzzing.....

Saw my neighbor in the back yard with a shovel... He's diggin' a hole for something.

My brother in-law bought two bags of that fertilizer, should I be concerned?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Now come on, they (the F.B.I.) have been doing that for years...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
My son came home from camp the other day. We homeschool so sending the kids to camp with other kids to make friends and enemies we consider a good thing. Son comes home and says "hey dad, ligma?"

"What" i say

He says I learned "ligma"

Buddy what is ligma?

He replies "Lig my balls!!!" laughing as hard has he can.

and this folks is why we homeschool.

Hey Mr. FBI ligma

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And our enemies just sit back, smile, and wait for us to destroy ourselves.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post