SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Pioneer Woman-Apple brown sugar BBQ sauce A+++
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pioneer Woman-Apple brown sugar BBQ sauce A+++ Login/Join 
posted
I stumbled on this BBQ sauce at Publix since it was(is) on sale until 10/25. The apple brown sugar BBQ sauce is REALLY good. It has chunks of apples, but they're marinated in vinegar in the sauce. The sauce isn't very sweet, just sweet enough, with a little vinegar to it and has great flavor......I did it on a whole chicken that was cut up on the Kamado Joe. But it would be excellent on ribs or other pork. The only downside is it comes in a glass mayo type jar, it's 18.5 ounces for $2.50 right now.

Posts: 21417 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
May have to try that!

I see they make four different flavors.
https://thepioneerwoman.com/product_cat/pw-food/

They have the Apple Brown sugar in stock at the local Walmart for $2.48.

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just made boneless skinless chicken breasts and tried the "Frontier" flavor. It too is very good and is along the lines of a normal bbq sauce like Sweet baby rays normal sauce but better.

Posts: 21417 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post