Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battle Belt Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I bought a couple battle belts and still have them. I found I prefer a two belt system. Inner belt of Velcro that you wear through your pant loops. Then the second actual weight bearing belt Velcro’s to that one.

I found battle belt moved around too much up and down on waist as I bent over or moved aggressively. The two belt system stays right where it should. And in a pinch you can forego the inner belt for a sloppier but still workable solution. I got my 2 from ESSTAC.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 06wrb:
https://www.bluealphabelts.com...-75-double-belt-rig/

I have this and am pleased with it. Quality is good.

I Also went with a Blue Aplha Gear belt however I opted for the molle version. I really like having the inner Velcro and the molle is run tight so that you can still use 1.75” style belt attachments. I felt as though it offered the best of both worlds and the mounting is rock solid.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That blue alpha is basically exactly what I bought from ESSTAC. ESSTAC version is about 30 bucks cheaper. Probably because the inner belt is one piece with opposing Velcro on each side while the blue alpha version kind of made the inner belt into a simple actual belt.

Either way, I suggest you try something like these first.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Sign up for Ferro’s email they send out alerts on restocking. They send out an email the Bison belt was restocked a couple days ago, looks like they still have them in stock.

Posts: 4992 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post