SIGforum
Military transgender policy

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7140078524

June 17, 2017, 07:22 AM
ulsterman
Military transgender policy
I shouldn't read this until after my coffee:

"The Army has begun mandatory transgender sensitivity training for soldiers. The training covers everything from “transfemale” soldiers to transgender shower etiquette to dealing with a male soldier who becomes pregnant."

News
June 17, 2017, 07:26 AM
mutedblade
fuck this stupid shit and all those that think they're above being normal

June 17, 2017, 07:26 AM
tanner
I wonder what will happen when an enlisted "self identifies" as a General or Admiral and demands his (its?) rights?

June 17, 2017, 07:43 AM
ulsterman
If you identify as male, are really a female but have intercourse with a male. Does that make you a homo-lesbian?

Seriously.

I really don't care who sleeps with who but I'm feeling the need for a scorecard.
June 17, 2017, 07:44 AM
ulsterman
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
I wonder what will happen when an enlisted "self identifies" as a General or Admiral and demands his (its?) rights?

I self identify as a 25 year old blonde, female, with 38DD breasts. I woke up disappointed again this morning.
June 17, 2017, 07:52 AM
2BobTanner
Male, female, or...? Whatever, there are some definite problems with AFI 36-2903 (formerly known as AFR 35-10).

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken
June 17, 2017, 08:58 AM
Tommydogg
Just when you thought you've heard everything!

Beth Greene
June 17, 2017, 09:10 AM
2012BOSS302
Well if a male gets pregnant, the he really isn't a male now is he!!!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
June 17, 2017, 10:16 AM
Monk
Why isn't Trump throwing out these policies?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."
June 17, 2017, 10:50 AM
Crom
You simply don't understand.
Please recognize SCIENCE.

You Neanderthals who believe in ridiculous taboos like "morality" and "personal responsibility" are a dying breed. THe idea that there are only ttwo sexis is so "1990s"
Please let the SCIENCE GUY educate you and your children about SCIENCE....because SCIENCE....who can argue against SCIENCE!!!...Right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."
June 17, 2017, 11:01 AM
sjtill
Interesting the Left cries "SCIENCE!" About global warming, but denies that every cell in every human body tells whether one is male or female.
Also, as Mark Steyn has said, they claim that our sexual orientation is fixed at birth, but our gender can be changed at a whim.
Roll Eyes

June 17, 2017, 11:33 AM
divil
Unless they have found a way to "reassign" a uterus, how is that shit even possible?
June 17, 2017, 11:46 AM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Sounds like you need to take the class, you intolerant homo sapien, white male.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
June 17, 2017, 11:56 AM
ulsterman
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Sounds like you need to take the class, you intolerant homo sapien, white male.

Arnold did it in the movie.
June 17, 2017, 12:04 PM
ulsterman
A female who identifies as a male has a baby.

Is he the Mom or the Dad?
June 17, 2017, 12:09 PM
Fredward
warf said it best. they have no honor.
June 17, 2017, 01:07 PM
BMR
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
Why isn't Trump throwing out these policies?

Mad Dog Mattis has disappointed me since day 2 on the job.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz
June 17, 2017, 01:47 PM
brywards
I took my "Transgender Awareness Training" last week. All 30 fucking slides.
June 17, 2017, 01:53 PM
H&K-Guy
Comet. Now. Right Now. Right Here.

H&K-Guy
June 17, 2017, 02:03 PM
PossibleZombie
Yep, it's real. I gave this training to my company a few weeks ago. The times are changing and the only thing we can do is adapt and continue to train to maintain readiness.