SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I’m eighty years old as of today!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m eighty years old as of today! Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
God Bless Pipe Smoker, always enjoy your comments and knowledge, thank you and many many more!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Bet you didn’t think the one topic you started would get over 1.7 million views.
Which one was that?
One could say that thread went viral. Big Grin

And, a very happy birthday to you, Pipe Smoker. Welcome to the select group of SIGforum octogenarians.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30756 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10439 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, head on over to Georges on the Cove and have a drink on the balcony...

Posts: 23609 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Happy Birthday, head on over to Georges on the Cove and have a drink on the balcony...

Thanks! I’m more a fan of the Brigantine near Del Mar. The fish tacos (with crab cake appetiser) are soooo good! And a good ocean view there too.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9022 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Sir. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43930 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11869 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 1104 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday wishes from Tennessee.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and congratulations!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday old man! Wink

I turned 60 just last year, so you have a good running start on life compared to me!

Posts: 4614 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Hope you had a great Birthday Pipe Smoker.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7634 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1684 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY PS aka Baroque Bloke

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 1219 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Many Happy returns!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and God Bless you !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3072 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am 106.

I made a decision last year to start living my life in 6-month increments. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 875 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I am 106.

I made a decision last year to start living my life in 6-month increments. Big Grin

So you really mean just 53, right?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16263 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post