SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Buying silver coins
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buying silver coins Login/Join 
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the advise on Saint-Gaudens guys. Was just concerned with it being the real deal. Wouldn’t plan on selling it.

Posts: 450 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey...let us know what you think if you get it. It really is a gorgeous coin.

Posts: 656 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
There was a big fuss a month or so back it was noted in the media that you could buy gold bullion from Costco. They sold out that morning. Selling gold and silver online isn't something new, that's how it's typically done anymore. I purchased some gold eagles at walmart.com last month for ~$2040. It's fulfilled by APMX.

Checked just now, gold eagle $30 less at WMT than APMX. $133 savings considering no added shipping or card fees.

Posts: 1830 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SDBullion has the lowest prices/premiums

Posts: 437 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCFD4:
SDBullion has the lowest prices/premiums

Yea...that's what they say but it's not always true. It pays to shop around.

Posts: 656 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have bought from SD and Silver Gold Bull.

I always check the price at both places when I want to buy.

https://silvergoldbull.com/

Posts: 12745 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
2023 ASEs 3.99 over spot if anyone's interested. Now the waiting game this week to see if there's a dip before picking up a tube. Below $550 would be my strike price.

https://sdbullion.com/2023-1-o...n-silver-eagle-coin#

Posts: 3529 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post