SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mia Love explains why she thinks Republicans lost seats to Democrats in the midterms
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mia Love explains why she thinks Republicans lost seats to Democrats in the midterms Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
She said "because Republicans never take minorities into their homes", and into their hearts, minorities favor Democrats and bureaucrats who "at least make them feel like they have a home.". Really??

Given she was elected twice, I don't get her point in saying this, other than to insult those of us in her district who voted for her.

I'm guessing she isn't planning to run again.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46...f-in-sheeps-clothing

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Mia sounds like a dimwit.

Posts: 26921 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Explanation: She didn't support the President and some of her constituents didn't support her.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Let’s see. She didn’t really campaign, and when she did, she was slinging mud. She jumped on the gun control bandwagon after Parkland while representing one of the most conservative districts in America. Adios, Mia. We can afford to loose the seat for two years because we’ll have a real conservative in that seat next go around. She sounds like she wants to switch parties. Tell me, are there any blacks who don’t find race everywhere, even the supposedly conservative ones? I’m honestly beginning to think not.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Mia was a Tea Party candidate that sucked on RINO meat-poles and betrayed everyone. She went from darling to POS in just a few years.
b"bye!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8361 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
She said "because Republicans never take minorities into their homes", and into their hearts...

I never heard of her before, but just reading that statement, I have to say I can't remember the last time a minority invited me to his/her/its home, either.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Time to re-register as a Demonrat, asshole.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Mia was a Tea Party candidate that sucked on RINO meat-poles and betrayed everyone. She went from darling to POS in just a few years.
b"bye!

Twits for Twat.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Let’s see. She didn’t really campaign, and when she did, she was slinging mud. She jumped on the gun control bandwagon after Parkland while representing one of the most conservative districts in America. Adios, Mia. We can afford to loose the seat for two years because we’ll have a real conservative in that seat next go around. She sounds like she wants to switch parties. Tell me, are there any blacks who don’t find race everywhere, even the supposedly conservative ones? I’m honestly beginning to think not.

Mia was never a Trump supporter. She fucked herself, and made the mistake of making race a issue.
In answer to your question regarding supposedly conservative blacks who don't find race anywhere, I'm one. No supposedly about it. Conservative 100%. I've been called race traitor, oreo, white boy lover, and worse. And there are a LOT of blacks who are the same as I am. Stop stereotyping and do some homework.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7657 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
b"bye!

When she first ran for office, she was pro gun, espoused conservative ideas and viewpoints. I liked her and I was glad she won a seat until her anti-Trump bullshit surfaced. Then she went in whole-hog. I'm inclined to believe she was lying and pretending to be a conservative at the beginning, she is showing her true colors now, much like her mentor Mittens.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
quote:

Mia was never a Trump supporter. She fucked herself, and made the mistake of making race a issue.
In answer to your question regarding supposedly conservative blacks who don't find race anywhere, I'm one. No supposedly about it. Conservative 100%. I've been called race traitor, oreo, white boy lover, and worse. And there are a LOT of blacks who are the same as I am. Stop stereotyping and do some homework.

There you go, right here on SF. Cool

And some more, nationally, off the top of my head:

Kenny Hamblin
Herman Cain
Larry Elder

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep. Candace Owens come to mind as well. But there are race baiters who pose as reverends who make their living keeping racism alive.

I've come to find that many blacks are quite conservative in thoughts but they've been brainwashed to believe they should vote D because the R's are just evil racists. I know some well educated blacks who think like that. Confuses the hell out of me.

Posts: 13130 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Oh yeah, how could I forget Candace Owens. Smile

Q

Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not trying to stereotype, but feeling a little pissed that Mia feels the need to throw race in my face after I supported and voted for her... thrice. Of course there’s always exceptions to every group. But I didn’t throw out race, Mia did.

As you already mentioned, the black community doesn’t cut you any slack for independent thought outside of their approved dogma. I’m know you’re one of the good guys Cliff. I’m just really irritated that Mia feels the need to go there. Race was a non issue when I was voting for her. Now suddenly it’s the reason she lost? Please....

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Race, huh.........? That's where people go when they know they are to blame but don't want to admit it. Sad. She should have been better than that. She should also have known she represented one of the most conservative districts in the nation. Gun control makes our skin crawl. That alone probably sunk her.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

sigcrazy7, I follow these guys on Facebook. They are the real deal.
Rocky Mountain Black Conservatives

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Storm:
quote:
quote:

sigcrazy7, I follow these guys on Facebook. They are the real deal.
Rocky Mountain Black Conservatives

Those guys look awesome. They had me at the first post. I could support that group, and I think I will. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not trying to stereotype, but feeling a little pissed that Mia feels the need to throw race in my face after I supported and voted for her... thrice. Of course there’s always exceptions to every group. But I didn’t throw out race, Mia did.

As you already mentioned, the black community doesn’t cut you any slack for independent thought outside of their approved dogma. I’m know you’re one of the good guys Cliff. I’m just really irritated that Mia feels the need to go there. Race was a non issue when I was voting for her. Now suddenly it’s the reason she lost? Please....

sigcrazy7, I appreciate the compliment for being a good guy, but I just want to be known as just a guy who is conservative & loves his country. No different from the hundreds of guy's,white,Latino,Black,Asian,Indian who are members of this forum. We,and I mean WE are just guys who happen to think alike. Rather simplistic,but you get my meaning.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7657 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I really liked and admired her when she first broke into the political scene and showed up on Fox for interviews. She hid her true colors well in those days apparently.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
In answer to your question regarding supposedly conservative blacks who don't find race anywhere, I'm one. No supposedly about it. Conservative 100%.

Thank you, Cliff.
I just came from a meeting with another one.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24135 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post