SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Denver pedestrian struck and killed by illegal alien hit and run; driver previously deported 6 times
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Denver pedestrian struck and killed by illegal alien hit and run; driver previously deported 6 times Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:
Originally posted by Vanwall:
Maybe they should deport him someplace far,far away. India? Africa?

I was thinking to the middle of the Indian ocean.
Cargo plane...Release them at 5k feet over the ocean...No parachute required.

A question to every member reading this thread. If illegals, people who have no right or business being in this country, don't have to adhere to the law, and leftists no longer have to follow the law, why do I have to follow the law?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:
Originally posted by Vanwall:
Maybe they should deport him someplace far,far away. India? Africa?

I was thinking to the middle of the Indian ocean.
Cargo plane...Release them at 5k feet over the ocean...No parachute required.

A question to every member reading this thread. If illegals, people who have no right or business being in this country, don't have to adhere to the law, and leftists no longer have to follow the law, why do I have to follow the law?

Yes, with the increasing examples of selective enforcement of laws a multi-tiered judicial system becomes apparent, and that is the question rearing its ugly head in a country that was founded on commonly shared beliefs and the tenet that laws were to be applied equally. Dangerous precedent.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post