SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ordered a suit online from Indochino
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ordered a suit online from Indochino Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
I was in Chicago a few months ago and went to one of their retail locations to get measured.

Ordered this one the other night:

https://www.indochino.com/product/charcoal-plaid-suit

Will let you guys know how it turns out. Should be here in 3-4 weeks.

Anyone bought from them before? What was your experience?

Posts: 13314 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
following !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3350 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Interested as well. I buy custom shirts from proper cloth and love them. I am interested in getting a custom suit myself.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2040 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Will let you guys know how it turns out. Should be here in 3-4 weeks.

Anyone bought from them before? What was your experience?

Glad you got measured. Many people do not and are disappointed. My grandfather was a tailor from the old country so I know a little about suits. Let us know.

Posts: 17534 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I'm seriously considering putting my sewing skills and equipment to use tailoring clothes.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39874 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I got this one and they wouldn't take it back. Frown

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Mao’s fits better than the ridiculous suits pictured in the linked ad. Those appear to belong to the model’s kid brother.

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
I got this one and they wouldn't take it back. Frown

That's what ya get for ordering from a late night TV ad.... but wait, there's Mao!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Boo!

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27123 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one made years ago, while in Korea. It looked like the one Barney sometimes wears on the Andy Griffith Show.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I've posted this in a few of these threads, but my experience with Indochino was excellent. Measured myself, and must say they made it easy. Probably the best fitting suit I have, assuming I've lost the weight to get back into it (I haven't).

One of these days, when I deliver these quadruplets I'm carrying around, I'll get the lbs off and order another one.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Mao’s fits better than the ridiculous suits pictured in the linked ad. Those appear to belong to the model’s kid brother.

That was my though, too. No way would I be caught wearing something that fit that badly! Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9380 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Really. They all look like the outgrew their suits a few years ago.

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post