SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maui Jim - Good service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maui Jim - Good service Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
When you get the rare incidence of being taken care of, you need to thank them. This cycle I lost the nose pads off my best sunglasses. We've had posters comment on getting them for free. So I called them Friday afternoon. All they needed was the model number and my shipping address. Monday/yesterday there was the padded envelope with two pads. When new, they're not even sticky.

Putting them on was a bit of a problem. The hole is too small for the pads. My wife wasn't skilled at that kind of thing. Having experience with forcing things into small holes, they went right on. Big Grin Chalk up another difference between the sexes.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Gotta love Maui Jim. Expensive, but the best quality and always outstanding service.

Posts: 3816 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post