This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7080023944

November 07, 2018, 01:46 PM
Jimineer
Jeff Sessions has resigned upon request
So says Fox. Woohoo.
November 07, 2018, 01:47 PM
phil in indy
I just heard that. Damn near got whiplash jerking my head to the side so I could see the TV
November 07, 2018, 01:48 PM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
November 07, 2018, 01:50 PM
Balzé Halzé
Yes. Time for an American bulldog in there.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
nosticks
Yea, they just read the entire resignation letter out loud. Good deal. Now for the next little...….

Awake not woke
bald1
Yeah Rush mentioned it too. Don't let the door hit you in the ass Jeff you no load POS. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
November 07, 2018, 01:51 PM
nhtagmember
that makes up for losing the House

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

November 07, 2018, 01:51 PM
GGF
Welcome news that's overdue.
November 07, 2018, 01:52 PM
benny6
Let’s see how long Rosenstein lasts...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com
November 07, 2018, 01:52 PM
cda926
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
November 07, 2018, 01:53 PM
c1steve
Hoping it is Trey Gowdy, the next bulldog.

-c1steve
November 07, 2018, 01:54 PM
Jimineer
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Let’s see how long Rosenstein lasts...

“Matthew G. Whitaker, Chief of Staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions at the Department of Justice, will become our new Acting Attorney General of the United States.”

Not long I suspect.
November 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
PASig
NICE.

Hey Granny Sessions:

November 07, 2018, 02:02 PM
jsbcody
On paper, appointing Sessions as AG looked great. In reality, we lost his senate seat for a couple years and he didn't do JACK SH*T the whole time he was AG. There should have been a thorough house cleaning of the Just Us Department turning it back to the Justice Department. While some of the cancerous deep state has been removed, there is a lot more that needs to go.

When Trump was elected, I heard Larry Conners (local sharp radio guy and reporter) interview a conservative Law Professor/Former Assistant AG who said that Trump needed to appoint an aggressive AG and it would take first 2-3 years of President Trump's first term of office to clean out the Justice Department. As we know that didn't happen and now the President has to appoint someone to clean house all while different screaming Hairs of various House committees look over their shoulder and try to tie the administration up with "investigation" after "investigation".
November 07, 2018, 02:02 PM
nhtagmember
waiting for the democrats to start howling and wailing

I wonder who will be first in front of the camera...UpChckie Shoe-mer?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

November 07, 2018, 02:04 PM
TomS
Smile

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.
November 07, 2018, 02:05 PM
chellim1
The letter has no date...
I think it may have been stashed away in the President's desk for awhile.
Wink

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
November 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
PASig
Hey Jeff Sessions...

November 07, 2018, 02:09 PM
Jimineer
Catherine Herridge noted that Sessions resignation letter didn’t even have a date on it it was put together so quick.

I wonder how Jeffie likes all this winning?
November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
roberth
Good