SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Playing tourist in Hanoi
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Playing tourist in Hanoi Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
April 29, 1975 is a shameful stain on American history.

Well look at it this way, we learned A LOT from those mistakes and 15 years later on January 17, 1991 we shocked the shit out of the USSR with our shock, awe and speed and hastened their demise by a good number of years.

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I spent a memorable afternoon, horseback, riding along with a thoracic surgeon, former Navy pilot, who spent 8 years in North Vietnamese prisons. I’ll never forget the day, or him, as long as I live.

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I spent a memorable afternoon, horseback, riding along with a thoracic surgeon, former Navy pilot, who spent 8 years in North Vietnamese prisons. I’ll never forget the day, or him, as long as I live.

Glad we got him home!!! He is a hero to me!!!

Posts: 6712 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Glad we got him home!!! He is a hero to me!!!

Absolutely, but then, you’re one as well, my friend. God Bless America and those who serve her.

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post