SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Orlando Gun Show This Weekend with V-Tail
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orlando Gun Show This Weekend with V-Tail Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
I went to the Orlando gun show yesterday and met V-Tail and another friend of ours there.

Some guy actually asked V-Tail's friend if he had seen a booth where the guy could buy a concealed carry badge. He thought he needed one in case he had to use his weapon.

They walk among us.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12784 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
You and V-tail didn't show him your badges...? Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
My CCW Badge Number is 0001Destruct0...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12784 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
We should chip in and buy one for the poor guy/gal. Big Grin

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Later on, I saw a booth that actually had them. I had thought they were internet legend, but no, they exist.

Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
I brandish my FL Man CCW Badge on my shirt wherever i go. Serves as a warning to the evil doers out there. Wink

Posts: 178 | Location: St. Petersburg FLorida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Did you buy some most.awesome beef jerky??? Smile

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15903 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Um, nope. There's just something about that...

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The dude needed one of these to wear around his neck, kind of like Sipowicz.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Or maybe clipped to his belt.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
A friend of ours? Or a friend of yours? So youse vouch for the guy?

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
V-Tail's friends is solid. I got him. You're good.

posted Hide Post
I saw the Beef Jerky Booth; was it really that good?

I passed it by because it was beef jerky at a gun show. Did I make a mistake?

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I broke with tradition and went to the gun show today as well. Probably walked right past ya'll. Wasn't too impressed with the show itself though.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ida joined youse guys but my badge was in the sonic cleaner this weekend

Posts: 23504 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
First time I've been in several years. Don't shoot enough .38 / .357 to make it worth while reloading, so I picked up some light cowboy / target loads for my wife to use, getting used to the trigger on her .357 Ruger LCR.

I was really surprised to find a dealer who had a bit of Seecamp stuff at non-outrageous prices, so I grabbed a magazine.

Looking for ammunition for the Seecamp, I only saw one box of Winchester Silvertip .32 Auto, and that was sixty dollars. Eek I passed on that.

I think I've had enough gun show for a few years.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Ida joined youse guys but my badge was in the sonic cleaner this weekend
You would have needed a really good rain suit for the ride home.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
Wonder if someone could make “official” Sig Forum CCW badges...I’d be all over that!!!

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wonder if someone could make “official” Sig Forum CCW badges...I’d be all over that!!!
Would they be valid in all states? Reciprocity?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים