SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: fabric assortment/MELISSADALLAS WINS!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
Perhaps your wife or sweetheart is a quilter. Maybe you are, I don’t know. That’s perfectly normal. Anyhow, up for Karma is a “Missouri Star Quilt Co N0T5066” box o’fabric pieces, apparently a $109 value. Here’s their description:

“This End of the Bolt Mystery Box will have you bolting to your sewing room! You'll find about 20 yards of many different fabric pieces, that each measure 3"-35" x WOF, to turn into a whole new project. Image does not reflect actual product.

You will receive approximately 20 yards of fabric.”

These are currently unavailable from Missouri Star, so the lucky winner will have the satisfaction of owning a scarce and therefore incredibly valuable item. Wink Additionally, this would make a fabulous, unbelievably thoughtful gift item, and Christmas is just over 4 months away.

I will select a winner Friday August 25th, or when the initial rush to enter the karma peters out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
I would be pleased to be able to give this to Mrs john1. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

My wife hosts a family quilt week... family members come from all over the country. This will come in useful during the next event.

Thanks!

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
The SO is a big time quilter. Always looking for fabric. This would be great for her. Thanks for the karma, so please enter me.

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
My wife would use this, and thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m stunned and gratified by the response thus far. Thanks, guys.

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I’ll leave this up to you for eligibility.

My wife is not a quilter nor either of the daughters. A friend’s wife in Amarillo is so if I’m able to enter and win I’d have you send it direct to her.

Whether or not I’m in, good luck to all entered.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Peanut15
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Wife loves to quilt and avid Missouri Star fan. Thanks.

Posts: 57 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: October 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh me! I am a quilter! If anyone has Facebook account PM me for my name and you can look at my photo Quilting album on my account.

Posts: 401 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who is an artist and quilt maker that would really put this to good use.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
I’m totally in on this one! Thank you for your generosity. My girlfriend has got the quilting bug bad. She has gotten a lot of joy out of making them and gifting them to friends. They are always a big hit!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance, if I win I know a local group quilts of honor that would use that.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
I just asked Mrs. 'Hook (an avid quilter) if she'd ever heard of Missouri Star Quilt Co, and she said "Oh sure! That's great fabric." So I would like to enter the Karma on her behalf. Thanks!

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for my wife. She crochets most things, but occasionally makes a quilt. thanks for the karma opportunity.

Posts: 491 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
MelissaDallas is the randomly selected winner!

Thanks to everyone who participated.

posted Hide Post
Hey Melissa,
I need three
12" x12"
Decorative pillows made for my wife ,
Her birthday is Oct. 30th.

Requires embroidered tex on one side of all three.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, I have never made a pillow!. Guess I could always learn

Posts: 401 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post