SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Following Trump's alleged "s-hole" comment, Uganda's president says what he thinks of him
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Following Trump's alleged "s-hole" comment, Uganda's president says what he thinks of him Login/Join 
posted
America has got one of the best presidents ever. I love Trump. He speaks to Africans frankly. Africans need to solve their problems - Museveni #NTVNews pic.twitter.com/2LQcKg1qnb
— NTV UGANDA (@ntvuganda) January 23, 2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.7f5f5a400339

Hah, I love it! Our president keeps winning!

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5174 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!

That does not exactly fit the left's narrative now does it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta love it....
The Dimwhitcraps and media on the wrong side of it/history once again.

ARman

Posts: 3157 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Bet MSM doesn’t echo what was said LOL you just have to love this.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
I find this interesting:

quote:
The comments came a little less than two weeks after Trump described African nations, along with Haiti and El Salvador, as “shithole countries” whose inhabitants were not desirable as immigrants to the United States.

A scumbag shot dead in my living room with my wife's jewels in a pillowcase would be a "suspected burglar" according to the WaPo, but if Dick Durbin says it, it must be true, no matter how many people deny it.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Yep. How can one remedy a problem id refuses to diagnose it frankly? Imagine if my water pump broke, but I were too PC to recognize it. Instead I spent my time and money on the wipers because everyone knows they are okay to trash.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
A scumbag shot dead in my living room with my wife's jewels in a pillowcase would be a "suspected burglar" according to the WaPo, but if Dick Durbin says it, it must be true, no matter how many people deny it.

It's not like Durbin has a history about lying about such things...

Link

quote:
There's just one problem with Durbin's claims: He has a history of making up statements from private White House meetings.

In 2013, Politico reported:

“In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told [President Barack Obama]: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend.

However, both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

Asked about the post in the White House daily briefing, press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

“I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney said.

Politico added that Durbin's office "had no comment on the post and offered no further details."

Posts: 7322 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post