SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Over the Shoulder F-16 Demo Cockpit Footage
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Over the Shoulder F-16 Demo Cockpit Footage Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
looks like Sanford Florida - too flat to be Sanford Maine

I heard on a Mitchell Institute podcast that the TBirds have a new routine this year, along with some new maneuvers, they tossed out some old ones and have tightened up their performance by about 20 minutes

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I never realized how tight that cockpit was. You literally wear that aircraft. What great visibility!

Thanks for posting.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
looks like Sanford Florida - too flat to be Sanford Maine

Yes it is, parked the motorcycle outside the airport, there are roads that go parallel to one of the runways, they went right over my head.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post