SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's time to play---Snowflake Bingo!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's time to play---Snowflake Bingo! Login/Join 
posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ragile-feelings.html

Or not. It was fun to read the tell-tale phrases. So much conflict. So much discord. So much stupidity.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Jesus wept. Really? People are that delicate?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15305 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I always lose...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12811 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Jesus wept. Really? People are that delicate?

Why yeah! My chin almost started to tremble. Big Grin

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
0 for 4 on millennials in the last year.

Latest one wouldn't cleanup after himself so I dumped the garbage on his desk. Oh he's offended- Why would someone do that when they could of just thrown it away themselves.

He was going to just walk out and quit, threatened but didn't.

It worked and he cleaned up after himself the next time.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13418 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
That was completely insane!! And to think some of those clowns may be in places of leadership someday. What a country we live in....

Opps, was that to harsh? I didn't want to offend anyone... especially clowns..

Posts: 3856 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I beg your pardon?

Clowns are people too. They have feelings, you know.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raise your hand if you have had an encounter with a snowflake.

Ooooops! Sorry. That was so insensitive of me. I truly apologize for creating such a hostile environment. Should have posted---WARNING. GRAPHIC SANTA CLAUS IMAGE

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Oddly, I haven't directly encountered any snowflakes yet.

I suspect that has something to do with living in the boonies in flyover country. I know there ARE such creatures in Maine, just not around here that I'm aware of.

I'm actually sort of looking forward to it on the premise that you can't please everyone, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. My normal persona has occasionally been described as "abrasive" but I'd go out of my way to be an asshole just to see if I could make them cry.

Posts: 15305 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

You're blessed.

It's surreal. Comparable to a Salvador Dali without a moustache.

Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
You probably have more Somalis than snowflakes!

quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

I suspect that has something to do with living in the boonies in flyover country. I know there ARE such creatures in Maine, just not around here that I'm aware of.

I'm actually sort of looking forward to it on the premise that you can't please everyone, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. My normal persona has occasionally been described as "abrasive" but I'd go out of my way to be an asshole just to see if I could make them cry.

Posts: 1990 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
You probably have more Somalis than snowflakes!

That's for DAMN sure in Lewiston/Auburn. Might be close in Portland too.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I made the mistake of hiring one

worst decision I have ever made...and I can't fire the bitch

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53295 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post