SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    V-Tail or others that may know something about---
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

V-Tail or others that may know something about--- Login/Join 
Picture of SIG 229R
posted
Just wondering if you have heard of Technology Galaxy, located in Miami. Just purchased a UPS from them thru Amazon and their feedback seems to be really positive. Was just wondering if you or anyone else had done business with them?

The particular UPS is CyberPower AVRG750LCD 750VA/450W 12 outlet. I think that will be enough to take care of all I want to use it for. Just computer, Telephone Modem and WiFI.

Any feedback appreciated.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I do not know anything about this particular vendor (Technology Galaxy). I am not in the Miami area, though. We do have some members in that area, they will probably speak up if they know this place.

That said, CyberPower is one of the leading brands of UPS. I have one in my hangar, powering my internet modem an my router, hopefully to keep the fire alarm monitoring system on the air in the event of power failure.

If you bought it through Amazon, you're probably on solid ground; Amazon will have your back if you encounter a problem.

I have two sources that I look at when I need something like this: Amazon and Monoprice. Turns out that they both sell the same unit for the same price. Amazon offers free shipping, so in this case, Amazon would be my choice.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30711 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post