SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Moen Flo remote leak detection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moen Flo remote leak detection Login/Join 
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted
Is there anyone out there using this system or something similar.

I am thinking of getting it for my moms 2 homes, as she is 6 months in each one.

Thanks

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I installed this valve last year as I was spending a lot of time in Texas for work. I looked at the Moen one at the time, but remember it being like $600. If I'm not mistaken, you also have to pay a subscription fee to use all the features in their app.

The Leaksmart app is free to use.

Posts: 11166 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I've been in the field for 51 years and have used Moen nearly exclusively, but have never heard of this device. Really weird, as I am a big fan of Moen and their CS.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post