SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Work pant with room for thick 1.5" belt?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Work pant with room for thick 1.5" belt? Login/Join 
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
Arborwear, "arbenterpant".
Or the arborwear stretch.
I go with 7 loops. They work great. More comfy than carhartt or dickie. Three to five pockets, just where ya want em.

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Another vote for Duluth Trading's firehose pants (all styles).

-Rob

This ^^^^^^

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
This! Love the firehose pants.

The only "issue" I have with them is their abundance of pockets, within pockets, within pockets. Sometimes you can feel from the outside that you left something inside, but finding which pocket it is in can be a challenge.

Just got a mental image of this. Smile

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I wear a duty belt from a local law enforcement supply store with my Carhartts.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrangler Cargo pants, they're comfortable and they wear like iron!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carhartt B01. The right side leg pocket fits a iPhone 6+ in a slim case. Left leg pocket holds a Surefire 2 cell with a Thrym or Raven clip and the hammer loop helps keep the light in place. Plus many of the B01s are made in the USA again.

Posts: 517 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post