SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cardi B interviews Bernie Sanders... prepare to have your ears bleed
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cardi B interviews Bernie Sanders... prepare to have your ears bleed Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
But she has nice tits!
George, cool it

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I couldn't make it 45 seconds.

She uses "like" about every third or fourth word.

While I don't agree with Bernie ever, he is a straightforward and a pretty smart guy. I know he is trying to sell himself to Cardi B's fans, but that must have been torture. Oh well, too bad - his choice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
38 seconds. Couldn't do any more. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board for me. My wife keeps wanting me to get my hearing checked. I'm looking forward to losing the rest of it, due to imbeciles like those two.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[quote]While I don't agree with Bernie ever, he is a straightforward and a pretty smart guy. I know he is trying to sell himself to Cardi B's fans, but that must have been torture. Oh well, too bad - his choice.[/quote

I have to question his decision to appeal to her fans. I do not see them as registered voters, but I could be wrong. In any case, I would have preferred a cartoon character to have interviewed him. Elmer Fudd comes to mind.

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post