SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dragon's breath liquid nitrogen cereal
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragon's breath liquid nitrogen cereal Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Ya, I had these as well. I don't see what the big deal is. I bet a million of these have been served with no issue. One kid has a problem and the sky is falling.

The kid had asthma...probably sensitive to vapors or something.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
One kid has a problem and the sky is falling.

If we could only save even one child it should be banned and/or sued into insolvency!

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15864 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
One kid has a problem and the sky is falling.

If we could only save even one child it should be banned and/or sued into insolvency!

I think you misunderstand my point in posting this. I'm not into banning things or suing companies. That kind of tyranny is the province of others.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
ErrrrmeGAD, for the CHIRRRRRRINSSSSS!!!!!!!

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!!!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the stuff. (Don't have any children.) Don't think I'd let my children eat it, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Really?
N2 is dangerous because you don't even realize you have been overcome until its too late. No symptoms, you just go to sleep, forever. I have a lot of first hand experience working around N2.

quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:

Over the years working with environmental cooling chambers, i have taken many deep breaths of roomish temp nitrogen. It is not a pleasant experience. Lungs burning feeling and uncontrolled coughing, are "normal" for a person with no breathing issues.

I guess kids really are that stupid.

Posts: 1593 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post