SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ticketmaster: When is the government going to break this monopoly?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ticketmaster: When is the government going to break this monopoly? Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Out of curiosity, checked out Super Bowl tickets. For a pair at $6,862 each, processing fee is still only $2.95; super!

Oh, Service fee is $1,441. Each. 21%. Got it.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12399 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
checked out Super Bowl tickets. For a pair at $6,862 each,

Been to ten of them when my wife worked for the NFL for free. I wouldn't pay to see that game as it's usually boring. Having field passes I did get to meet a lot of cheerleaders. Worth the trip.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually I think a better title would be…..

When is the iheart/ clear channel monopoly going to get broken up

That’s the parent company

The web runs wide and far reaching. Many on the BoD own “affiliated” company’s

Many executives are involved in “contractor” businesses

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6225 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post