SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Acid attack on 3 year old in the UK
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Acid attack on 3 year old in the UK Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
The suggestion is that the Mother was in protective Police safe house, although obviously not at the time of the attack, and is believed to have been the intended victim. The suggestion is that the Woman of 'Middle Eastern origin' was fleeing some form of 'Family dispute' for some time prior to this, so perhaps the story is unfolding, this was not as first appeared, a 'random attack'!

tac

Posts: 11444 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

Wait - attackers were white-ish, and the victims were probably not. There is a growing problem here in UK with the so-called English Defence League. Google it to learn more.

tac

The hell they were “white”.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Well, I wasn't far out with my tentative ID of the perps - try Roma from Eastern Europe [mainly Albania/Bulgaria]. The child's FATHER has been arrested now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...our-men-quizzed.html

tac

Posts: 11444 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
If someone did this to my child, I'd go completely raging chimp on their ass.

I'd eat their face and chew off their fingers and junk.

After that, I'd really lose it.

I have to agree.
Attacking my wife or children will bring out something very ugly in me. Laws of man be damned.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought acid attacks are the domain of East Indian/Pakistani/ME ....are the gypsies adopting this tactic?

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police make fifth arrest

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk...e-make-fifth-arrest/

A FIFTH arrest has been made by police in connection with the ongoing investigation into a suspected acid attack on a three-year-old boy in Worcester.

The man, aged 41, from Wolverhampton has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm.

Detective Inspector Jim Bayliss said: "Our officers are continuing to work extremely hard on this investigation.

"At this time we believe this to be an isolated incident and there is not a wider risk to the public."

A 39-year-old man from Wolverhampton and three men, aged 22, 25 and 26, from London have already been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm and remain in custody at this time.

According to the Daily Mail the 39-year-old man is the father of the three-year-old boy, however this has not been confirmed by police.

The three-year-old boy was attacked on Saturday at around 2.15pm in Home Bargains at Shrub Hill Retail Park, Tallow Hill.

Posts: 13122 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Named - The four men are: Adam Cech, 27, Jan Dudi, 25, and Norbert Pulko, 22, who are from Slovakia and live in London, and Afghan-national Jabar Paktia, 39/41, of Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

Paktia is an Afghan 'refugee' who somehow pursuaded the three Roma men - at least one of whom is a well-known bare-knuckle street fighter - to assist him in his 'vengeance' on his wife, but the battery acid missed her and splashed their baby son instead.

Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
so,
afghan dude wants vengeance on his wife and gets his own son instead,

there is a special place in hell for him, hope he gets there soon

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10592 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I'm sure he'll be helped on his journey at some time during his impending incarceration.

Same for his gypsy buddies......

tac