SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who broke YouTube?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who broke YouTube? Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
The rabbit hole is plugged up.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
*They* did....

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21148 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Eek

Posts: 5085 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this. I thought it was just my internet connection.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2639 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Yeah, me too. Been clearing cache, updating browser, checking internet connection, all that crap. Don't have twitter, so didn't see that notice.

Good to know it's not my machine, software or setup.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Thought it was just me, here I was going through all my settings for a half hour wondering what happened.

Posts: 7451 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donchaknow, it's 2020 and the liberal left has programed a "win". So, they shut youtube down for a few hours just to blame it on Trump.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5770 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Betcha a bunch of conservative and or gun channels will be gone when it comes back up.

Posts: 3392 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It's working now.

Posts: 11994 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I thought it was me. I was trying to watch the Bourbon Junkies and it would not load.

Well, let me get back to learning about Bourbons. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36898 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That explains alot. Couldn't get anything to play a little while ago.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16452 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Yep it is back. It was down and we use it for tv, so it was an HD antenna evening...

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2040 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2020 called,
Said " Ha ,Ha !

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I got home and my wife told me the internet was broken.

It took me 20 minutes to ferret out that YouTube was broked’d.

It’s back on and she’s happy as a pig in shit.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4365 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
They're updating the AlGoreRhythms...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is screwed up too. I thought it was just me.

Posts: 21417 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Maybe they are just busy banning (good) people and videos they don't like.

Posts: 23227 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
They're updating the AlGoreRhythms...

Funniest thing I heard all day! ROFL!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1748 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post