SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heads Up- Dickies Heavyweight T-Shirts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Up- Dickies Heavyweight T-Shirts Login/Join 
posted
Since we have discussed t-shirts here in the past, I thought I would pass this on: Dickies emailed me a sale notification on heavyweight t-shirts:
2 for $22. Shipping $5 until $25, shipping is then free. Wide variety of colors and styles. I dont how long the sale lasts.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank, Yooper, got a couple today.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I got a couple today

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have some jeans from Dickies and they are a good value. I dont have any Ts from them. Hope they are good quality.

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Thank you replenished my T-shirt stash.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Ordered one. I'll give them a try.

The heavyweight short sleeves are supposedly 100% cotton, which is good. It appears they are imported though, so I suspect that they'll have the varying sizes of the same size issue that the other T-shirt makers have. We'll see.

Posts: 20100 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Be aware that they're 100% cotton and not pre-shrunk so they may shrink badly unless washed in cold and air dried.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Just ordered 4. Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 3236 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Thanks I ordered 4.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well since Carhartt is no longer making the pocket t shirts that I have been purchasing for 20 years,
I guess I will be seeking other options

Their new shirts are paper thin loose fit w/ nasty colors.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Their new shirts are paper thin loose fit w/ nasty colors.

As opposed to the beautiful classic "rust red" and "poop brown" colors Carhartt was previously known for. Big Grin

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black ,navy, green, gray and burgundy have served me well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got a shipping notification. That was pretty quick. So far so good!

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
On the site now…regular or heathered?
Never mind, got 2 of each.
Thanks for the heads up!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: Ts arrived today. Ordered 6-11, arrived 6-16. Pretty quick shipping, so kudos to Dickies. Shirts appear similar in weight as Carhartt's. Washing instruction: Cold wash-low dry. Size wise, I ordered 2XLT. They appear big enough that shrinkage should not be a factor.
The sale is still running.

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Fulfillment time beats hell out of Sierra Trading post. I ordered 6/06 and delivery estimate is 6/17.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Just got a shipping notification. That was pretty quick. So far so good!
I received it too, but it said it may take 24 hours before the link is active. The t-shirts arrived faster than the link activated.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
After looking around the Dickies site some more. They sure aren’t the Dickies I remember. Their clothes were always for the working man and a little square. Now they’ve went full on woke and neighborhood. Check out their Sunshine collection. Not my style.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Final update: I tossed both of my Ts into the washer and dryer. Both machines were set to the IDGAF setting, since I am a bachelor and dont need no stinkin care labels! There was a little shrinkage but still plenty roomy for me. I ordered 2XLT and I am 6/4 and 240. The sale is still running so I ordered two more. Now to see how long they last!