SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oklahoma Home Defense Incident

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Oklahoma Home Defense Incident Login/Join 
posted
Saw this on the news a couple nights ago. My blood pressure is still pegged as a result of it. Three guys dressed ninja-style all in black with guns break into a house in a nice neighborhood, in Tulsa I think. Unbeknownst to them, the resident had an AR15 at the ready and the three ninjas are now playing harps.....after being shot dead. Now here's what's got me steamed. The local cops said that the home owner, "may not be prosecuted" for killing these three. WHAT? If there was ever a case of a justifiable defense of yourself and home, this was it. And I believe OK is a 'stand your ground' state. Anybody know anything about this?

Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9630057124

Discussion ongoing there bud.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
You missed the 17 PAGE LONG thread going on about this for a while now??

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
There is thread with pagez of postz.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5995 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saw this on the news a couple nights ago. My blood pressure is still pegged as a result of it.

Were you born to "live by the gun?", because your BP should be pretty normal by now.

Just saying.

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Realize you are new but browse the forum a page or two before posting. There is a search feature as well.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Sounds made up to me. Otherwise there would be a link right? Wink

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post