SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another Year, Another Birthday
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Year, Another Birthday Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I made it to 81 today.

Doesn't seem that different.

A friend of mine visited Scotland on vacation. He brought me a little sample pack of four different single malt whiskys. I might have to sample them this evening.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30702 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday V-Tail! May your new year (and many more) be filled with peace and joy, and lots of good whiskey Big Grin

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, V-Tail! Smile

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, and many more.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday ol' man! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and happy Birthday! Many happy returns of the day!

Posts: 26922 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy B'day!

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday V-Tail!

Posts: 10974 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Sounds as good a way to celebrate as any! Smile

My wife wants to make a BIG deal out of birthdays. Last one for me was 60.
I told her, "Hon, it's just another Thursday to me".

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, V-Tail!

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Eek Wink Wink HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday,and wish you many more.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 17896 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
You've got ten years on me, 81 ain't old at all!

Happy birthday.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5046 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!

Posts: 4503 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday young man! !

"220ST (The Man) ROCKS"

Posts: 1853 | Location: in the mitt down the river | Registered: August 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Smile

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2573 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Well, thank God for that!

Mazel Tov! Yom hu’ledet sameach. Ad Meah Ve Esrim.

You old goat!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12784 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Congrats to making it to 81! Today I roll over to 30.

Posts: 9975 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post