SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    THOTPOCALYPSE - PJW Video - AI Women breaking hearts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THOTPOCALYPSE - PJW Video - AI Women breaking hearts Login/Join 
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted
Big Grin

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
..."why not Hollywood actors?"

NOW, we're talkin'. This is AI I can really get behind.

Imagine an actor that appears only on the screen. No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, no yammering their stupid fucking regurgitated PC shit on talk shows or wherever. No fashionable adoption of orphaned African children, none of that sickening baggage. Yeah, I can dig it.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Excellent. I also heard they no longer need voice actors, AI can do it all

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
..."why not Hollywood actors?"

NOW, we're talkin'. This is AI I can really get behind.

Big Grin

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
There have been some pretty good animated films -- "Fantasia", "Cars" ie. They even have their own Academy Award category so there's that. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
“Vacant, fatherless, thousand yard, only fans stare”. PJW is our modern day Shakespeare. Big Grin

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Its all coming true, I remember it in Terminator 2. Skynet became self aware in 1997 but unleashing its Thotpocalypse was going to be its end game.

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like "Looker" from 1981. They digitize the models then kill them.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, yes, I'm listening.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Wait until basement dwellers start creating OF model/performers that will do anything, guys will literally be having sex conversations with another dood in the basement...

Real life imitating art

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Now if they can combine AI with old school scratch and sniff we will all be set! Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s like 2049 has come early…

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
But can it make you a sandwich or fetch a beer?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
SIMP!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Computers are and will be the ruination of us all.... ................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I was talking with some guys at work, speculating over what the youth of today will do when they are retirement age. All these YouTubers and Onlyfans models making money on stupid stuff (like foot pics, getting naked online for money, viewing stupid pranks to get views). Sure, they are making a butt load now but how much is being saved versus spending it all? What happens when the young girls are old and unattractive with no real job skills? What happens when nobody has the spare money to pay to see stupid stuff? What happens when AI does a much better job at a lower price?

I think it is funny that AI will take the place of all these women who sell their bodies on Onlyfans. They better be saving some of their cashola. I am glad I won't be around when the youth of today are in their 60's, I can only imagine the troubles there will be financially.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly, these Youtubers and Onlyfans are a level above most. It took initiative to turn that into a business that makes money, so they will likely do well in other businesses. At a minimum, they have much more experience than someone that's only worked part time at retail stores.

Some of them are likely smart enough to be investing in another business when their current income starts declining.

Posts: 2368 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They might be a "Level above" their peers but that isn't very high up on the ladder of life.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
What happens when the young girls are old and unattractive with no real job skills? What happens when nobody has the spare money to pay to see stupid stuff? What happens when AI does a much better job at a lower price?

Soylent Green?

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's pathetic and sad that this has gained so much traction with some men. Why give your money away to someone who cares zip about you? I don't get it.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post